LifeSight ex FJUK plan
Welcome to LifeSight.
LifeSight is the open DC scheme for Fujitsu UK employees. It was created in 2019 and now contains all benefits that were previously built up in the FJUK plan. The FJUK Plan closed to future contributions on 1st December 2019.You can access your LifeSight account at https://epa.towerswatson.com/accounts/lifesight/ Even if you no longer work for Fujitsu, you can still transfer other pension benefits into to your LifeSight account and there are many benefits to saving with LifeSight, including:
- Online Account available 24/7 from your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Modelling tools and support to help you maximise your savings
- Free financial advice at retirement
- A range of investment options at competitive charges
- In-scheme income drawdown facility for when you are ready to access your savings
COVID-19Since the outbreak of COVID-19, there has been a significant increase in market volatility, including some sharp reductions in the value of company shares and other investments around the world. Unfortunately, this is something that is having an impact on the value of pension members’ DC pension savings, such as those held in LifeSight. For more information, please read our
There are currently no scheme documents.